These rules are for your safety and to ensure an enjoyable time for all.
- No Full Auto: There is no full auto anywhere on site. We are a CQB site so semi only.
- Eye protection to be worn outside the safe zone at all times: Your eye protection must be up to being shot at 500fps. Your eye protection is your responsibility to protect your eyes. Please ensure your eye protection is suitable before playing at our site.
- Full face protection is recommended: (under 18 MUST wear full face protection - no exceptions).
- No magazines in guns within the safe zone: This includes pistols. Moscart and 40mm shells must be discharched, left outside the safe-zone or in a contained pouch. Moscarts must be loaded outside the safezone using eye protection.
- Loaded BFGs must be in a pouch: Must have the pin fitted or on safe.
- Absolutly NO firing in the safe zone: That includes dry firing. This is a zero-tollerance rule. you will be asked to leave site without refund.
- All RIF's must pass Chrono: Tested with a .20g BB with our chronograph
- AEG Limit: 350fps, no minimum engagement distance
- DMR Limit: 420fps, locked to semi-auto, minimum engagement distance of 15 metres
- Sniper Limit: 500fps, Outdoor only, minimum engagement distance of 35 metres
- Pistol Limit: 350fps, Co2 pistols must go through chrono, no minimum engagement distance
- Smoke grenades: Smoke can be any colour - used as screening, cannot shoot through (counts as blind-firing).
- Frag grenades: Kill radius of 5 metres unless behind hard cover
- Mk5s: Kill radious of 5 metres unless behind hard cover
- BFGs: Kill radious of 5 metres unless behind hard cover, used with 209 primers or 9mm blanks only
- Mk9s and X-Plode Pyro: Banned on site.
- Aimed shots only: You must be able to see down the barrel of your RIF
- No blind firing: Must be able to see where your RIF is aiming
- No firing from the hip: counts as blind firing
- If you can't get your head through a gap do not shoot through it
- Surrender/Knife kills: We do not operate a 'bang' rule. Offer the chance to surrender or use a knife kill. See FPS limits for minimum engagement distances
- Definite ricochets do not count: If in doubt take a hit
- Gun hits do not count: Nor do they disable your gun
- Avoid head shots: But if thats all you can see the choice to shoot is yours
- Pyro kills: 5 metre kill zone unless behind hard cover, riot shields and people are not hard cover
- Smoke: Permitted anywhere on site and used just for screening. Some games it will be treated as poison gas with a 20 second kill time. Insite is limited to 1 smoke per room.
- Sniper rifles: Outside use only.
- Specific gameplay will be briefed before each game
- Hit taking: If a BB strikes any part of you or load carrying equipment you must take it as a hit. This is a zero-tollerance rule and will result in a site ban if you don't comply
- Marshal decisions are final: Arguments with staff will not be tollerated. If you have an issue, please see senior management
- Anyone caught cheating will be asked to leave without refund
Medic Rules (when applied)
- A player can call for a medic once per life: Respawn required thereafter
- 2 minute bleed-out time: After 2 mins return to respawn
- Second hit players must go straight to respawn
- If hit whilst being mediced then both players are dead and must go to respawn
- If killed by a grenade medic cannot be used, you must go to respawn